Sherman knocked him out on the 1, yo.
Hail to the Chiefs — although there’s a lot of Cherokee and Navajo g’s that want to pop an arrowhead cap in their collective ass.
note: i thought I posted this as a comment verbatim to the yahoo article about whether the refs screwed the Niners, but I cannot find the post.
1. Chiefs probaby deserved the win;
2. Touchdown should go back to more than breaking the plane.
3. Plains Indians are from the Midwest;
4. Native Americans protest NFL use of mascots that reference their ethnicity: Redskins, Chiefs.
5. “pop a cap in his ass” is pop reference, I think from “Pulp Fiction”. Arrowhead is the name of Chiefs’ stadium and an actual tool made by indigenous people. How did the Dallas Texans become the Chiefs anyhow? I am guessing that a part of KC was “arrow head” before that???
6. I have a cousin in KC, and he owned a bagel stop — New York Deli.
edit to add, minutes alter: I sussed around to learn that Lamar Hunt pulled the whole Chiefs and Arrowhead thing out of his ass. The KC library had an article on this.
Mark Weiss, thanks for asking your question: “I would change the name to Honoosoo Stadium which is Arapaho for either “It is fancy” or “It is raining” depending on your prosody”
If we’re able to investigate it further, we’ll email you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to encourage your friends to ask questions, too!