1) NYT re “Almsot Famous”
2) axstv “Almost famous” paused at 2:31 pm — Lester bangs (hoffman?) and the kid in a cafe in Sd:
3) Stars of David — Peter Green is Jewish? But Ozzy nor his wife are not? Who is the heaviest heavy metal jew? as compared to Islam Heavy Metal; (And it turns out like 30 minutes later that I Donely is Peter Greene not in this book by Scott R Bernarde But there are no hard workers in the book there must be another book to my collection about Jews for example the Kiss guy;)
4) All Music Guide: Black Sabbath p 46, there are 37 entries that start “Black_”; (The only song and it was crazy train which is Ozzy but I came up with something which is the pixies Frank black black sabbath and Ozzie Osbourne)
5) HST Fear and Loathing Campaign Trail; Which for me translates into a picture and page 205 attributed to Annie Lennox from June 1972 which is at least contemporaneous to almost famous the Vincent black shadow witch Hunter calls and experimental prototype of the new Vincent or 1000 mL route the proved out to be so awesomely fast that I didn’t even have time to get scared of it before I found myself coming up on a highway stop light at 90 miles an hour and then it’s getting halfway through the intersection with the wheel both wheel brakes locked I genuinely
6) Brian Edge on Gilman Street literally and figuratively; I find that the mud women played on March 11, 1994 or seven months before they inaugurated my car barely series in October 1994; the merman AFI 15 NJ Church all played earlier that year Mr. T experience if we can substitute punk for Meadow. I find that the mud women played on March 11, 1994 or seven months before they inaugurated my car release series in October 1994; the mermen AFI 15 NJ church all played earlier that your Mr. T experience if we can substitute punk for metal
7) Ben Fong Torres the hits juts keeps on coming Ben Fong Torres; I forget how close I came to anything in this book maybe Joe Sullivan on sly Stone who’s actual name is Stuart like Mark Stewart who is black but not Black Sabbath;
8) I bought the times because of a story on Creem;
9 Ira Kpalan tonite on wfmu andmy equents.
ut my wife took my computer, put it on my desk, various other mischief moving my shit around, but DIN DONT PLUG IN MY COMPUTER.
I Was trying to see if I could write 1,000 words on BS by 4:30 my apointment with my atty.
not really a rock pundit, likes music, owns a coputer, too mch tim on my hand — song by Styx or something.
I was also Fant Linda Tillery doing some 1974 crap. David Essex but change James Dean to James Brown.
But with my handy handheld I can at least stream a minute or two of two early Black Sabbath songs 50 years late to the dance But with my handy handheld I can at least stream a minute or two of two early Black Sabbath songs 50 years late to the dance. I thought the guy from all music guide was using the term “butler “as a metaphor I thought the guy from all music guide was using the term “butler “as a metaphor. My neighbor Maya Ford knows a fuck load about Black Sabbath or at least Motley Crue. Who is the heavy-metal bass player who spoke at pole star this year and she knows him and plays his guitar?
this says word count 600 so I guess I have earned by 20 bucks in the fictitious year 2000 depiction of 1970 rock critic fantasia.
edit to ad: Hey kids it’s not too late to root for the famous Sacramento solons what the fuck is a Solon is it a missile military industrial complex and all that? Also they were supposed to be something about baseball earlier today that I described in a private correspondence but I discovered I had in my possession Bud Daly. Or Daley. But don’t delay time is running out you might as well be sledging on the one But don’t delay time is running out you might as well be sledging on the one.
here it is:
CROWE I remember at some point, Billy was on fire. And he said, “OK, I’m on acid, right? Give me something specific. Give me something to do.” And I said, “Well, you’re tingling, you’re feeling it in your hands. It’s like, your hands have a mind of their own.” And he did that thing with his hands, which I just can never get enough of, where he’s feeling the tingly air on his hands, and it’s just like, “I dig music.”
Have not made much progress on Almost Famous, moved 1 min in 1 hr like a 24 hr psycho:
more: I think I figured out how to play or stream “Iron Man” and “Paranoid” while editing this post. Also Eric Cohen son of a Fields Prize winner texted me back to suggest cutting away to a Pinoy busker doing “Nothing Else Matters” two Saturday’s ago, at night on Uni Ave and since I’m a Jew and EC/2 that’s pretty fuckin’ Black Sabbath.
also I promised Satan I’d at least learn the names of the four hoarse men of 1970: Ozzie Osborne, Tommy Iommi, Geezer Butler and Ronnie Del Rio, Jack Del Rio’s kid cuda cuddly brother.
nothing else matters:
lastly —And it is about an hour and a half later and I have my meeting with my attorney and very non- rock and roll matters in about 23 minutes and I’ve only advanced meanwhile five minutes in the world of almost famous but here is Kozelek in some ways it’s all about those like right or Kaplan special K — squared.
so I will send this along to Ira in hopes of having him acknowledge me during his graveyard shift or whatever you call it and I think I have Covid Lakes email something clever not quite a name but more like an intersection in the tenderloin like Eddie with a Y Jones Eddie Jones or something like maybe nowadays he doesn’t actually have a roadie but he likes to advance his own show under a pseudonym or something; and when we were in Bigsur we saw a flyer so he has Groundhogged:
did I already say that instead of 1000 words or $35 or $435 it’s about 700 words and seven photos and a five minute video of a guy playing Metallica song and I will pay Ira or Marc $35 to read this like a Woody Allen character working in a strip club:
I also forgot to say Bill Ward